Making the decision to get borderline personality disorder treatment might feel overwhelming, but Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center is here to help you every step of the way. We honor the courage it takes to reach out for support and are ready to provide you with the borderline personality disorder treatment you deserve.
The Benefits of Borderline Personality Disorder Treatment
Getting borderline personality disorder treatment can help you regain control from an illness that has made it difficult to have successful relationships and function daily.
During your time in borderline personality disorder treatment, you will gain the tools you need to manage the feelings and behaviors that have kept you from living a satisfying life. You will also develop coping skills that will help you start having healthier relationships with friends, family, and other important people in your life.
Seeking borderline personality disorder treatment will show you that you are not alone. Many other young girls and women have struggled with borderline personality disorder and have gone through the recovery process. The experts at Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center are here to help you find the path to healing that’s right for you.
Choosing the Right Borderline Personality Disorder Treatment
Healing from borderline personality disorder is an individual experience that requires the right level of care for your needs. There are many options to choose from, so it’s essential to find the borderline personality disorder treatment that fits your recovery goals. At our treatment center, we offer:
- Residential borderline personality disorder treatment: Women and adolescent girls age 12 and older benefit from round-the-clock care, a stay in one of our female-only lodges, and an empowering environment.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): Adult women age 18 and older get structured, intensive borderline personality disorder treatment during the day. They then have the flexibility to go home at the end of the treatment day or stay in one of our on-campus residences.
Each borderline personality disorder treatment option offers specific benefits depending on where you are in your recovery journey. The caring and compassionate team at Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center will help you identify the borderline personality disorder treatment that will help you start to function better on a day-to-day basis.
Why Choose Our Borderline Personality Disorder Treatment Center
When you choose Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center to help you heal, you know you’ll be supported by a multidisciplinary team that is experienced in helping women recover from borderline personality disorder. Other benefits of seeking borderline personality disorder treatment at Timberline Knolls include:
- Female-only treatment: Our treatment center specializes in providing borderline personality disorder treatment for adolescent girls and adult women. You benefit from a highly individualized experience that addresses your unique needs.
- Christian treatment track: We understand that spirituality is an essential component of borderline personality disorder treatment for some women. We offer a Christian program for those who wish to integrate their spiritual beliefs into the borderline personality disorder treatment process.
- Individualized length of stay: Your time with us is flexible so you can heal from borderline personality disorder on your terms.
The Steps of Borderline Personality Disorder Treatment
When you’re ready to get borderline personality disorder treatment, we want the process to be as streamlined as possible. The following is an overview of what to expect, and if you’d like more detailed information, click here.
- Contact us to speak with our admissions team
- Complete an over-the-phone assessment
- Go through the admissions process
- Tour our campus and meet staff and residents
- Complete medical and psychological screenings
- Receive your individualized borderline personality disorder treatment plan
- Borderline personality disorder treatment begins
Therapies Used to Treat Borderline Personality Disorder
Each young girl or woman brings her own experiences when she comes to Timberline Knolls for borderline personality disorder treatment. This impacts which interventions we select for your individualized treatment plan and how you may respond to borderline personality disorder treatment.
Successful borderline personality disorder treatment involves a combination of evidence-based interventions, which might include:
- Group, experiential, individual, and family therapies
- Nonmedical ambulatory detoxification services
- Medication management services
To support successful, long-term healing from borderline personality disorder, we also use dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and motivational interviewing. Many women and girls who have borderline personality disorder also struggle with a substance use disorder. We offer the 12-Step recovery model to help them heal from those co-occurring concerns.
The Impact of Untreated Borderline Personality Disorder
Untreated borderline personality disorder can not only keep you from living the life you deserve, but it can also have devastating consequences. For many women and adolescent girls who are grappling with borderline personality disorder, waiting to get treatment can be fatal.
You do not have to let this illness control your life. Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center can help you take your life back with professional borderline personality disorder treatment that is unique to you.
Your recovery starts now. Timberline Knolls can help.
This content was reviewed and approved by the clinical staff at Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center.