At Timberline Knolls, every action we take is guided by the core values that are expressed in our mission, vision, and philosophy statements. These fundamental principles inform all aspects of the Timberline Knolls experience, and they ensure that we remain true to the highest standards of care and service.
“Timberline Knolls, making a real-life difference by serving with uncompromising care, relentless compassion, and an unconditional joyful spirit while helping our residents help themselves in their recovery.”
Our mission is to offer innovative care solutions for the development of emotionally strong, personally responsible, and socially resilient girls and women. We are committed to maintaining a safe, nurturing environment where each girl or woman can benefit from superior individualized treatment provided by experienced professionals with relentless compassion and an unconditional joyful spirit.
The vision of Timberline Knolls is clear: We endeavor to be a recognized center of excellence in holistic, integrated services for girls and women. Our continued success is based on the development and provision of evidence-based, outcome-supported clinical and educational services.
We believe that every girl or woman deserves the highest quality of individualized care, provided in a safe and supportive environment, with the goal of empowering her to take ownership of her recovery journey.
When a girl or woman chooses Timberline Knolls, her experience with us should reflect our unwavering commitment to:
- Offering holistic programming that integrates the mind, body, and spirit
- Promoting self-reflection, personal autonomy, and self-determination
- Helping girls and women understand the unique realities of the disorders they have been experiencing
- Teaching girls and women how to respond to emotional adversity with healthy thoughts and actions
- Demonstrating how girls and women can transform their lives through a commitment to personal growth and change
- Preparing girls and women to make sustained progress after they transition out of our care
- Encouraging our alumnae to become active members in their therapeutic communities
- Maintaining the highest standards of professional integrity throughout our organization
- Embracing a mindset of continuous improvement in the quality of our services and the development of our programming