At Timberline Knolls, we are committed to offering the essential treatment needed for our residents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We remain open for both residential and partial hospitalization treatment. Our employees are healthcare professionals dedicated to the overall health, well-being, and safety of our residents, employees, and community.
We are well-informed of all the updates regarding COVID-19 and are working diligently to abide by the guidelines set forth by the CDC, WHO, and state and local governments.
Many steps and procedures have been taken over the past months to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents and staff.
Here are the safety measures we currently have in place at Timberline Knolls:
- Daily temperature and symptom screening of our residents and staff.
- Because Timberline Knolls is located on 43 acres outside of Chicago, we are practicing social distancing and testing as needed. Quarantine and isolation are practiced when appropriate.
- The dining hall spacing is reflected with appropriate social distancing seating and schedules for mealtime.
- The utilization of facial masks for all TK staff and in group settings for treatment.
- Maintaining the highest level of deep cleaning and sanitization of all facilities on our campus.
- Monitoring all current CDC, state, and local health department developments of COVID-19.
- Ongoing communication and public health notification processes are in place in case COVID-19 is identified.
- Heightened awareness of high-risk individuals and preexisting conditions.
- All new admissions at our residential campus and PHP are screened prior to entering treatment at Timberline Knolls.
- Telehealth family visitations, rather than in-person visitation, are practiced.
- Active monitoring and tracking of all PPE and medical supplies.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our admissions team at (877) 257-9611.