Our nationally known psychiatrists, psychologists, nursing and other healthcare professionals are leaders in their fields, and have proven track records of performance and partnership. That’s how we can empower clients and their families to meet the struggles of everyday life with renewed hope and better skill.
With our help, women and girls struggling with eating disorders, substance abuse, and cooccurring disorders can learn to cope and care about themselves, their future and their world in a supportive, compassionate environment.
Led by a nationally known team of psychiatrists and psychologists, our clinicians have exceptional credentials in evidence-based and outcome-supported practices. This team is supported by a staff of registered nurses, licensed clinical social workers, licensed expressive therapists, registered dietitians, and certified educational administrators and teachers facilitating around-the-clock, comprehensive care. At Timberline Knolls, we take pride in our rigorous hiring process. We ensure each member of our clinical support staff – regardless of care level – has achieved at least a bachelor’s degree and is able to practically apply years of experience. That’s excellence in residential treatment.
- Soraya Soto - Director of Admissions
- Jami Aitken, MSW, LCSW - Assistant Clinical Director
- Heather Bartok - Academy Director and Teacher
- Nora Beasanski, LCSW - Director of Clinical Services
- Megan Buetikofer, LCPC - Director of Utilization Management
- Kathryn Buhle - Case Management Supervisor
- Juliet Cáceres, PsyD, CEDS - Director of Spiritual Services
- David Cline, RN, BSN - Director of Risk Management and Compliance
- Danielle Ericksen, RN - Director of Nursing
- Robin Hooper, LCSW - Sequoia Lodge Director
- Rev. Dr. Elizabeth Hulford, DMIN, BCC - Chaplain
- Victoria Kupiec, RD, LDN - Director of Nutrition Services
- Brooke Mathewes, LCPC, MEd, CCC - Clinical Consultant, Faculty Member, Clinical Development Institute (CDI)
- Maria Meintanis, MEd, MS, LCPC - Director of Continuing Care (Partial Hospitalization Program)
- Jena Morrow Margis, CADC - Alumnae Coordinator
- Kim Sutherland MA, LCPC - Lodge Director
- Eiliana Silva, MA, LCPC, EdD - Lodge Director
- Melissa Rocchi, ATR, LCPC - Director of Outpatient Services
- Lisa Sleezer, MA-LCPC - Spirituality and Grace Program Coordinator
- Camille Williams, MA, NCC, LCPC - Eating Disorder Program Coordinator