Our nationally known psychiatrists, psychologists, nursing and other healthcare professionals are leaders in their fields, and have proven track records of performance and partnership. That’s how we can empower clients and their families to meet the struggles of everyday life with renewed hope and better skill.
With our help, women and girls struggling with eating disorders, substance abuse, and cooccurring disorders can learn to cope and care about themselves, their future and their world in a supportive, compassionate environment.
Led by a nationally known team of psychiatrists and psychologists, our clinicians have exceptional credentials in evidence-based and outcome-supported practices. This team is supported by a staff of registered nurses, licensed clinical social workers, licensed expressive therapists, registered dietitians, and certified educational administrators and teachers facilitating around-the-clock, comprehensive care. At Timberline Knolls, we take pride in our rigorous hiring process. We ensure each member of our clinical support staff – regardless of care level – has achieved at least a bachelor’s degree and is able to practically apply years of experience. That’s excellence in residential treatment.
- Juliet Cáceres, PsyD, CEDS - Director of Spiritual Services
- Bethany Casson, LCPC - Christian Program Coordinator
- Margaret Garrity, RD, LDN - Director of Nutrition Services
- Samantha Gehrig, MA, LCPC - Clinical Lead, Continuing Care (PHP)
- Dawn Green, RN, BSN, MHA - Director of Compliance
- Samantha Hicks, MA, LCPC, CADC - Director of Individual and Family Therapy
- Gregory Holich, MS, LCPC - Director of Program Development
- Cale Kuester, M.S.Ed - Co-Director and Classroom Teacher, Timberline Knolls Academy
- Brooke Mathewes, LCPC, MEd, RCC, CCC - Clinical Consultant, Faculty Member, Clinical Development Institute (CDI)
- Maria Meintanis, MEd, MS, LCPC - Director of Continuing Care (Partial Hospitalization Program)
- Jena Morrow, CADC - Alumnae Coordinator
- Sonja Negrean, RN, BS - Director of Nursing
- Mary Roberts, LBS1, M.Ed - Academy Co-Director and Classroom Teacher
- Rosalind “Roz” Rodgers, MA, R-DMT, GLCMA - Creative Arts Coordinator
- AnneMarie Skudlarek, MS - Aftercare Lead
- Camille Williams, MA, NCC, LCPC - Eating Disorder Program Coordinator
- Megan Wilson, BS, CADC - Addictions Program Coordinator