Residential treatment at our nationally respected center is only the start of of a woman's relationship with Timberline Knolls. We are proud of each and every one of the amazing women who come to TK, and invite them to participate in our Alumnae program.
Worried or uncertain? Timberline Knolls Can Help
We know this may be a difficult time for you and your family. There are many questions involved in understanding treatment for eating disorders, drug abuse and addiction, and the other co-occurring conditions we treat.
Some of the most common questions we hear from women and their families are:
- What is residential treatment?
- What can I expect insurance to contribute towards treatment?
- What distinguishes Timberline Knolls from other women-only rehabs or residential treatment centers?
- How do I learn more about anorexia nervosa, bulimia, or binge eating disorders?
- Where can I learn more about substance abuse and drug addiction?
- What does a woman experience during residential treatment at Timberline Knolls?
- How do we help women seeking Christian treatment?
Every woman who seeks help at Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center will receive an individualized assessment and treatment program. Psychiatrists, physicians and therapists who are experts in substance abuse and addiction treatment will review her entire history, to establish the most effective rehab and recovery program possible.
Treatment You Can Trust
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center was awarded The Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission - the nation's leading health care accrediting organization.
Learn what makes Timberline Knolls a unique residential treatment center, and how our treatment program might help make a life-changing difference for you or a woman you love.
We are here to answer your questions. Call us now at 877-257-9612.
A free, confidential screening by one of our licensed counselors can help you decide whether residential treatment makes sense for you or your loved one.